Saturday, January 5, 2013

A few videos, pictures and a final post from the cuz!


Howdy Pardners!


I understand Peter may be moved a week from today to Craig Rehab in Denver.  Since I haven't had a chance to get up to Cheyenne and see Peter, I thought I would share a few photos, and maybe a video, or two, of the time I spent with Peter while Daren and mom accompanied me.

I think I win the boring blogger award, so this will be my final post as I will let Peter's sisters kinda let everyone know where he is at from here on out!

We wish him a speedy recovery, and a smooth transition into the Craig Rehab hospital.  If he makes it there in the next week, I must say for all you Cowboys, and Cowgirls, headed to the Stock show, it is just a hop, skip, and a few jumps from the Coliseum off of I-70 down to the hospital!  According to Google maps, he is just 12 miles, or 20 minutes from the Stock show!  So, hope a few can make it!  :-D

Peter says Hi:



Peter wanted to greet my Grandmother.  She was close to his mother, Dora.





Peter let me know he was done with photos in addition to being video'd!  :-D


Here are a few more photos of our day together ...

Peter & Daren K.
 Peter and CNA Melissa.


 Well, we sure wish Peter a speedy recovery and look forward to the day he returns home and is able to settle down and enjoy life again.

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years eve, and day!  Happy 2013!  May it be a year of blessings for all of us, especially Peter!

Here is a poem that has come to my mind as I have thought of Peter - Good to remember that He is not alone, nor is anyone else!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU’RE NOT ALONE

As dawn's light breaks on your sleeping bed,
You wonder how you'll face the day ahead,
Take a moment to think as you lie there
Of the many who love you and deeply care.
You're not alone.

And though miles apart and so far away,
There are those who kneel by their beds and pray,
Their thoughts and requests are all much the same
And as each one prays they say your name,
You're not alone.

In a house that o'erlooks the bright blue bay,
There are those who kneel at the start of day,
And think of the sweet fellowship we knew,
And they ask that the Lord may watch o'er you,
You're not alone.

In a fishing boat as it waits the tide,
The skipper kneels down by his bunk inside,
He asks for the faithful, the brave and true,
Then he names some names including you,
You're not alone.

In a crowded city or village lone,
In a lowly shack or a sumptuous home,
God's people pray and it’s just the same,
They ask for God's servants and name your name,
You're not alone.

Though the Lord's full plan we just can't see,
His heart is moved by each earnest plea,
His ear is open to each request,
He'll give you strength for each coming test.
Remember, you’re not alone.

Author Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment